Contribute to Word Count Tool!
If you’re looking to receive additional exposure for your language expertise and content, you’ve come to the right place here at Word Count Tool. In your guest post, all submissions will receive a link tracing the author’s website or social media. We welcome all guest posts, so if you have ideas or experiences that break the mold, we definitely want you!
Article Submission Guidelines
All published content on Word Count Tool is written and edited by our in-house writers and experts, as well as international contributors. The purpose of this site is to create awareness and share knowledge of trending news in a simple and concise manner. As such, we do not appreciate articles with an excessive amount of advertising or affiliates.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Things to Take Note
– Before any submission of articles, all guests need to have a clear understanding of the tone & style of published articles on Word Count Tool.
– Do not submit/send duplicate content on any existing websites / social media platforms. All content must be original or completely re-written from your published articles. If guests have re-written the article, please attach the original article link for us to conduct a plagiarism check. We strictly DO NOT publish any duplicate content as it can affect our site’s reputation and SEO rankings on Google. To add on, if your article doesn’t fulfill the requirement, we will remove all related articles, links, and materials without prior notice.
– All articles submitted should be at least 1,500 words and capped at 3,500 words.
– We expect our guest writers to conduct a factual check on all articles prior to submission.
– All articles must have little to no spelling/grammatical errors.
– Guest writers with SEO experience and keyword research expertise, please feel free to include your ideas in the article.
– All sentences should focus on using active voice and with good transition. Please avoid writing sentences that are too long for better readability.
– For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, and voice, with additional links, and information. DO NOTE that Word Count Tool reserve the right to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article
– As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Word Count Tool and with mutual agreement
– All guest posts are not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations.
– As a contributor, please do not represent yourself as an employee of Word Count Tool.
– If you have any suggestions or collaboration opportunities, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Photo Submission and Requirements
– For all photo submissions, DO NOT include photos with copyright. Please only submit photos taken/obtain from reliable sources with no copyright issues. Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images of all forms.
– However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
– All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px.
– Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only.
All articles are welcome to be submitted with an agreement of the stated terms & conditions. We know the struggle of the submission process, thus we made it as easy as possible for all guests. All you need to do is drop us an email with a complete attachment of images with credits (in a zip folder), personal information, and contact email.
Subject to Approval
All submitted articles are subject to approval depending on the quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted articles will be contacted via email. Word Count Tool reserves the right to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
All articles will be provided with a byline. Please provide us with full information on your preferred name.
If you feel that you’re the right fit, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us your best and you’ll certainly be rewarded!